Mon - Wed 9am - 8pm
Thu - Fri 9am - 6 pm
Saturday 9am - 5 pm
Sunday 1pm - 5 pm
General guidelines for using the Library: The Library adheres to the RI DOH guidelines posted on ReopeningRI and the guidelines specific to libraries posted by RI Office of Library & Information Services (OLIS) on Reopening RI Libraries. A copy of our COVID control plan is available at the circulation desk. Our guidelines may change at the direction of the RI DOH or OLIS at any time.
- Patrons self-screen upon entry; if you are not feeling well, you should not enter the library.
- Face Masks are required, even if you are fully vaccinated.
- We are fully open for browsing.
- A notary is available; please call the Reference desk at 683-9457 ext. 3 for hours.
- Book donations are being accepted. Payment is on the honor system; we cannot provide change for items purchased.
Technology: Access to wifi, computers, and a printer is an essential service we are pleased to provide during this health crisis.
- Public computers are available for a maximum of 2 hours per patron/per day.
- If you have a personal laptop, you can sit at one of our designated tables to use our wifi and wireless printer.
- Wireless printing, scanning, and copying are available. Exact change or debit/credit cards accepted.
- Faxing is available at a self-service station in the lobby.
We look forward to seeing you at the library!